With 19% of high school students reporting being bullied on school property, the personal-finance website WalletHub has released a report on 2018’s States with the Biggest Bullying Problems as well as accompanying videos.
To identify the states where bullying is most pervasive, WalletHub’s analysts compared 47 states and the District of Columbia across 20 key metrics, ranging from “bullying-incident rate” to “truancy costs for schools” to “share of high school students bullied online.”
You have free articles remaining.
Bullying Prevalence & Prevention in Wisconsin (1=Biggest, 24=Avg.):
- 4th – % of High School Students Bullied on School Property
- 11th – % of High School Students Bullied Online
- 22nd – % of High School Students Involved in Physical Fight at School
- 16th – Cost of Truancy for Schools Due to Bullying
- 9th – State Anti-Bullying Laws & Policies
- 2nd – State Anti-Cyberbullying Laws Requiring School Policy
For the full report, please visit: